Our approach to auditing the financial statements meets the growing demand for social responsibility and the desire for strategic business planning. More importantly, it serves to make the relationship with clients and investors, lenders, the tax authorities and other interest groups of the company transparent.
In the context of our voluntary auditing services we perform:
- full and limited audits (reviews) of financial statements and other financial information;
- agreed upon procedures (auditing procedures agreed with the client);
- auditing of interim financial statements for internal and external information purposes;
- auditing of social and sustainability reports.
Other audit-related activities can involve:
- company, intangible asset and impairment asset valuations;
- purchase price allocation;
- verification of contractual breaches and price review clauses;
- due diligence: economic, financial, accounting, tax, employment law;
- accounting checks on suspected irregularities and fraud;
- verification of administrative liability procedures pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001.
Auditing is therefore one of the many legal, financial, tax and management consultancy services that Studio Corno can offer your company.