Policy pursuant to article 13, GDPR
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”, hereinafter “GDPR“) provides for the protection of natural persons, defined as Data Subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to art. 12 et seq. of the GDPR our organisation will process the personal data you provide in compliance with the regulations, with the utmost care, implementing effective management procedures and processes to ensure the protection of your personal data with regard to processing. To such purpose, our organization, using material and management procedures to safeguard the data collected, undertakes to protect the information communicated, so as to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure, as well as to maintain the accuracy of the data and also to ensure the appropriate use of the same. Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), our companies and professionals (hereinafter referred to collectively as: Studio Corno), as “Joint Controllers”, are required to provide you with information regarding the use of your personal data.
- Identity and contact details of the Joint Controllers
Joint Controllers, i.e., the persons who are responsible for decisions regarding the purposes and methods of processing of your personal data referred to in this Information Notice, are the parties listed below:
- Corno Centro Terziario Avanzato S.r.l., in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office in Lissone, via Mameli n. 11
- Corno Fabio, with registered office in Lissone, via Mameli n. 11
- Giorgio Corno, lawyer, with registered office in Lissone, via Mameli n. 11
Tel: +39 0392456792
- Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out by recording the data you have provided, as a data subject.
- Purposes and legal basis of the processing
Your data will be processed, without your consent, so as to process your application and verify the requisites for being hired and/or starting a collaboration.
- Optional nature of providing data
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the previous section is optional.
If you do not provide the data marked by an asterisk, we will not be able to process your request.
- Categories of personal data
Within the scope of the processing purposes outlined in paragraph 3 above, we collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary for our activities and to achieve high quality standards of personalized products and services.
We may collect various categories of personal data about you, including, but not limited to:
- personal and contact details;
- data regarding your education and training
- further data, including special data, which you spontaneously communicate.
Mandatory data are marked with an asterisk in the request forms on our website.
- Data processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of manual or computerized tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes described above and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. In any case, the logical and physical security of the data will be guaranteed, putting in place all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure their security.
- Storage period
The personal data collected for the purposes as set forth in paragraph 3 above will be processed for the time needed to analyse and respond to the application submitted and in any case may be stored for no more than one year from the date of sending the application.
Once the aforesaid purposes have been fulfilled, and once the period subsequent to collection has elapsed, the data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous form.
- Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may learn of the same as Processors or Persons appointed to perform processing.
Except for the possibility of consultation by the competent Judicial or Police Authorities, your personal data may be disclosed exclusively to:
- personnel or collaborators of Studio Corno, identified as Persons Authorized to perform Processing;
- third party service providers of Studio Corno, including computer service companies, having been appointed as Data Processors and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
- Conferral and transfer of personal data abroad (outside EU):
Personal data is managed and stored on clouds and servers located within the European Union, owned and/or available to the Joint Controllers and/or third-party companies, duly appointed as data processors.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area and will not be disseminated.
- Data subject’s rights
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, you may exercise the rights set forth therein and specifically:
- Right of access – To obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to receive information relating, in particular, to: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the storage period, the recipients to whom the data may be disclosed (Article 15, GDPR),
- Right to rectification – To obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the supplementation of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR),
- Right to erasure – to obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of personal data relating to you, in the cases provided for in the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR). This right may be limited if processing is required to comply with legal obligations or to satisfy our legitimate interest in retaining your personal data (Article 17, GDPR);
- Right to restriction – To obtain from the Joint Controllers the restriction of processing, in the cases provided for in the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR)
- Right to data portability – To receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data relating to you that have been provided to the Joint Controllers, as well as to obtain the transmission of such data to another data controller without hindrance, in the cases provided for in the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR)
- Right to object – To object to the processing of personal data relating to you, unless there are legitimate grounds for the Joint Controllers to continue the processing (Article 21, GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – To lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data.
You may exercise these rights by simply sending an e-mail request to email@example.com.