The test phase of the “Web Portal for public sales”, set up with the Law Decree 27th June 2015, n. 83, is now beginning, as communicated by the Italian Minister of Justice on 13th January 2017.
The Web Portal will represent the only marketplace for the publication and the sale of movables and immovable of every pending insolvency proceedings in the Italian soil. The marketplace, together with the “Web Portal for public sales”, are two of the mainstays of the “Com. Mon.” (Competition Money) system, which aims to unfreeze the qualified part of the huge part of credits (estimated to be around 200 billion) that slows down the economic recovery of many companies.
Such system is also aimed to give an additional instrument to enhance non-performing loans and may revitalize the market.
Once the above-mentioned system is fully effective, it will allow to a creditor with reasonable and certified expectation to be fulfilled in an insolvency proceeding to purchase goods on the marketplace not only in cash, but even with special bonds, called Com. Mon.
The Web Portal is composed by:
- a public area, accessible without specific credentials, identification systems and / or legitimation requirements. The common user log in the Web Portal in order to:
- look for and view the information with regard to the sale advertisements published;
- require to the official receiver to visit an immovable subjected to force sales proceedings;
- fill out a telematic bid to purchase;
- sign up to an application for the reception of the sale advertisements which may be of his interest, through the function called “Newsletter inscription”;
- examine the rules, view the sale advertisements published by each Court, read the news and the notices.
- a restricted area, accessible with a prior web identification. The authorized user log into the restricted area to:
- use the back-office functions according to the profile assigned to him (i.e.: to insert a sale advertisement, to consult statistic data and to supervise advertisement web sites).
In addition to the main menu and to the newsletter section, the Web Portal provides also the section related to the advertisements search. Such search can be done by category or type, with the possibility of choosing the scope, the geographic area, the Court, the proceeding or according to the base price of the bid.
Attention is driven to the section in which are listed the updated published advertisements, the expiring advertisements, as well as the section dedicated to the last news published on the Web portal.
Once the “Advertisement Details” page has been logged, goods purchase method information, goods description, data of the proceedings are available and the user may be readdressed to the sales manager web site in order to fill out a telematic bid, as well as to the advertising web sites with the same advertisement.
The gradual increasing of the civil justice computerization is therefore not only aimed to cost saving or to benefit the overall effectiveness of the system, but its aim is also to provide innovative services, which may bring benefits both to the general public and to traders.